[Namron] What reminds you of The~Pooky?

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 08:42:15 PST 2005

lets see.. pooky- hmm  pizza at a "willy-try-reaching the-home-planet-fire",
(Pre Baronial Panty wad in the perverbial butt!)  Pooky being  the "human chair" at the hafla at protectorate. He means so much to so many.....
Ldy Susannah...

rd_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

"I will approach the contest with confidence, however, for doubt doth weaken
resolve, and timorous uncertainty doth weigh down the spirit. Battle should
be joined with a light heart and joyous demeanor"

A little belated for Gulf War, but still a source of inspiration for the
list
field.

Aelesia Of Warwick

INRESPONSE TO THIS:

Yep this sounds just like ME.

In the battle of life confidence, a light heart, and a joyous demeanor is
the mindset for success.

Thank you very much for allways being mindful of ME. As long as everyone is
allways thinking or considering ME, I believe My personal battle of Life is
won.

This day MY happiness has been bestowed by you,
Pooky-Man

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any
taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other
E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page
in Your Heart for ME. Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky
File. Blessed be the spell checker. "I approve this message".