[Namron] Gigantism, thy name is Pook.

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 11:13:45 PST 2005

Pookster,

I knew we loved you for some reason!!!

I'm thinking, wear a costume that looks good and
"Gianty", but friendly,  and we can select a few
stories with giants in them that you could either read
to the kids or tell the kids (with much acting out and
silliness).

And perhaps we can find a rhyme or two...and/or a game
or craft.  Or a silly wiggly dance.  Anything
elementary students would have fun with.
(Hmmm...Anyone know a story with Giants AND Pie?)

I have a formula I go by on my own story times that
fill up about a 30 min program without a craft or a
45-60 minute program with a craft.

The first step was to see if you were willing.  The
second step is to set aside an afternoon in July that
you'd be willing to perform for the kids.  And the
third is to plan out the program, outline it, and give
us both time to prepare and rehearse so we don't look
sillier than we intend to! LOL

Any assistants/props/tall tales/etc...that you'd like
to bring that you think might add to the children's
fun and enjoyment would be most appreciated.

And before I forget....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK
YOU!!!
Your Piefalootin Pal,
Samarrah
--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >(wondering if Pookums might be a friendly giant for
> >program....hint hint....)
> >
> >Love n stuff
> >Samarrah
> >
> >Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

> The 5 P'S of POOKY : Pre Planning Prevents Poor
> Performance
>
> Ya Ya, Will a costume be involved? Should I look
> Jolly and paint MY self
> green? Hmm something in a Grendel?  Who remembers
> Og? No not ours, the other
> one, brother of Goliath. (Deut 3:11)
>
> Yes lets pre plan it to prevent MY performance from
> being poor.
>
> I am there for the kids,
>
> Pookacousness
>
> P.s.  Often in life we ask ourselves "Why".  Why is
> the sky blue, why does
> the wind blow, why are MY physical characteristics
> such as they are...
> Better maybe would be the question, what wonderful
> things can I make happen
> with what I have and with what is?
>
> Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended
> for educational,
> invocational, entertainment, or information
> dispersal purposes only. Any
> taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
> concerning this or any other
> E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any
> individual or
> organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning
> "The~Love" or to schedule,
> public / private viewings of "The Pooky"  at
> 405-206-1227. This signature as
> always is a NON-political announcement, in
> accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
> as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!!
> ". Save a reference page
> in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save
> this email to your Pooky
> File. Blessed be the spell checker.  "I approve this
> message".

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.