[Namron] Medfair setup

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Mar 30 06:07:48 PST 2005

Greetings to everyone.

I know this is short notice, but plans have changed slightly.  There are
a few people who have the day free today who are going to meet at the
shed shortly after noon to get things out.  (during daylight-what an
idea!)  Therefore, we shouldn't need people to meet at the shed to
unload and haul stuff, just at the park to set up.

The latest I know of is to meet at the park around 5:30 to start laying
things out.  I don't know when Magnus will get there, but we can at
least sort things out until either he or someone who knows his layout
plans gets there.

I will post a sign on the gate by the shed for anyone who doesn't get
this in time.

Annabelle