[Namron] Summer Reading Program Needs YOU!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 06:19:04 PDT 2005

Good Gentlefolk,

Our beloved Pookums has been so kind as to schedule
the 20th of July to bring joy and happiness to the wee
lads and lassies of the Maysville Public Library as
"Pookie the Gentle Giant"!

I would like to have a mini-med fair for the kids
between July 25th and 27th (Mon, Tues, or Wed), to
wrap up our Summer Reading Program.  What I need is a
few volunteers, some ideas of booths/stations of
activities, music, games, etc. that we can do that
day...AND I need those who volunteer to choose one of
the three days for this mini-fair.

I've got one good program that would appeal to boys,
and one that I'm working on, hopefully to include
Namron's own Persuasion (hint, hint lads!), and would
like one or two that would appeal to little girls in
elementary school.  Whatever spaces I have left on the
calendar I'll fill in with my own Story Times and
Craft days.

By the way, I'm trying to put together a "Mother
Goose" outfit and would like to borrow a toy Goose or
puppet Goose and a pilgrims hat if anyone has one
they'd loan for the summer.  I think I can find some
striped stockings at Hot Topic.  If not a pilgrim hat,
I'll try to make a bonnet/cap.  I'm sure either would
work.

I'll be badgering everyone at pop tomorrow night about
this summer, so be forewarned!  LOL

Sami

I must finalize my calendar this week and turn it in
to the elementary school for distribution next week.

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.