[Namron] A chance to act

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 10:07:09 PDT 2005

I am hoping that The Glorious Barony of Namron has a bardess that could sing
a song or two at a library July 20th.
I am also hoping somone could pretend to be a Goose. We can distribute the
eggs from a basket to the kiddies, so that you do not have to lay them
all~naturalle.

Reflect The~Love back at ME.  please particapate.
Please email ME privately.

The Gentle Giant

P.s. I want Namron to have first dibs on The Glory of making kids happy.
P.p.s. We will proceed with another Baronies People, but to do so would hurt
MY Heart.
P.p.p.s.  Reflect The~Love back at ME, keep MY Heart Warm.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".