[Namron] Oh poor Grimmie.....

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 13:55:49 PDT 2005

Pookie in a loin cloth ok but Mother Pookie no! No!! NO. !!!!!  Get that
image out of my head. AHHHHHH!!!!!
Grimmie

"Shhh ... calm downnn___ grimmie ... It'll be ok...
These nice men here are gonna get you those yummie purple with white spots
pill's that ... are soOo yummie... It'll be fine... you just sound a little
tired... NO no you can still stay in Namron and I'm sure you'll get your own
room with matching porcelain accessory.... they'll get that claymation of
yours back Just the way you like it!  I'm soOo glad you weren't in the Hall
at Cimarron about 1:00am for the Wasteland's event.... Your much happier for
it.   Now be a good Grimmie and treat MY friends here real good and they
will get those visions of the Pooky out of your head.

Ok buddy see you 3 beltanes from now.! Bye Bye!
(waves good riddens)

Pooka - Major Morpher of Claymations

P.s. Ain't nuttin' " OK " about Pooky in a loin cloth !!

Except for:

No woman said " oh icky "
Men were struck blind
I critically injured "Giggles's" mind forever, with the Pooky butx.
Helped to establish Hofla's as Party Central.
Showing up 97.5% nakie, is the first and last thing people will/have
remember(ed) of ME.
Licking the salt and tequila off the bosoms of The Queen of Ansteorra is a
sweet nectar.

P.p.s. If you were not at Wasteland's Defender's last event, last weekend at
Camp Cimarron in the hall at 1:00am , thought you might like to know ......
" I EXCEEDED AND SURPASSED THE LOIN CLOTH!!! "

P.p.p.s. I told ya, if you wanna have fun in the SCA , be standing next to
ME.

P.p.p.p.s. And still no word from On High of MY banishment sigh..... " Cause
ya know your nobody unless you've been banished 3 times. "

P.p.p.p.p.s. I'll be too busy at Beltane to get banished.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".