[Namron] MY Beloved Nightingale ;^))

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 12:32:21 PDT 2005

>Depending on the type of songs you would like, or if you have something
>picked out that I could learn or be taught, I would be willing to help you
>out with
>your wishes.  I would absolutely love to do it, and probably will bring my
>5
>year old daughter along as well.  (although, at that time she will be 6,
>LOL.)
>  It is something I'm sure she would love to see, and something I would
>find
>great joy in doing, and not just for my wee one.
>
>Please let me know!
>Aelesia Of Warwick

Oh thank you, from all Facets of MY Loving Heart !!!
You have made ME VERY Happy by agreeing to particapate!
If others wish to participate ALSO, there is plenty of room in the script to
accomodate your talents.
Aelesia Of Warwick, again thanks, I was getting a bit worried. I see from
your email addy. you might allready know a few songs.
I am needing any 2 sweet sounding songs you might already have in your
repertoire. "Fairwell to Ansteorra" and "durges" are too thumpety-thump
(<--- freshly coined Pooky term).  So something that sounds more like a
nightingale.

The Players of Poppa Pooky's Theoretical Thespians are:

Lady Samarrah ~ The Namronian Princess of Pie Procurment  can be contacted
at samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com.  She is our Library liaison, instigator,
actor-ess, and all around loving person.

Jim Couch ~ Newest Best Friend of the PoOoky can be contacted at
jimcouch at gmail.com. He is our Script desinger, Prop Creator, Actor, and
Loving Father

Lord Pooky ~ The Gentle Giant can be contacted at lord_pooky at hotmail.com.

Aelesia Of Warwick ~ Our newest member can be contacted at
BardessOfTheSted at aol.com. She is our actor-ess, first troubadour, and animal
impersonator.

"Hey Everybody!!!" I still have the role of a goose that needs to be filled.

We have a date of July 20th at a library.

^^^^We should see if we are all going to be available at King's College.
There we have been requested for another Gig.

(Cheerleading) " Let's Go To Beltane, Here We Go! ",

The Gentle Giant

P.s. Off to go get food now, Brain is ebbing.....

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Please! If you find
yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY name 'hit delete'. Any
individual or organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or
to schedule, public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling
405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political announcement in
accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in
Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File.
  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".