[Namron] sorry we missed beltane...

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 18:06:31 PDT 2005

but we had a family emergency and death.
My Aunt had a massive heart attack last week and then
died on Saturday after 3 more heart attacks just after
her operation...we sadly let her go. Her laughter will
be greatly missed.
It was totally unexpected, she never had signs of
heart or high cholesterol trouble. Just had a physical
and was told she was in good health...we miss her
terribly.
I feel blessed to have known her and was able to tell
her how much she meant to me.
Well, signing off for now,
Jennifer Cinocco...Lucrezia