[Namron] Weekly Archery Practice.

Traci traci.atchison at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 9 08:04:08 PDT 2005

I know you all had a great time this weekend doing archery at Beltaine.  I just wanted to let everyone know that we will still be having archery practice tonight if anyone wants to come out and shoot some more.   The rain seems to have missed our house for some strange reason so the field is still dry.

Location:  4141  48th Ave SE
               From Norman:  go east on highway 9, past the postal center training building.
               Turn (right) south onto 48th Ave, go through 1 intersection, then on the right there will
               be a post box mounted on a letter "K" made out of pvc pipe, Take the right drive way
               to the LEFT after it.  Ya know if my neighbors ever take down that letter K on their
               post box, these directions will get alot harder. LOL

Time:       Roughly about 6pm.  Don't worry if you show up late we usually shoot until dark.

Loaner arrows and bows available for those who don't have their own.

Traci