[Namron] What a fun event!!!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 18:42:07 PDT 2005

Boy WOW huh?

Master Ulf Gunnarsson & Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushanna bint Abdullah sure
do know how to throw an event worth attending!

Their are some wonderful people I would like to take a moment and thank, if
I may?

I would like to thank The Parents for bringing their children out to the
event and letting them have Fun with The Pooky. They truly made the event
for ME. Without them, the fun wouldn't have been there. Thank You.

I would like to thank The Children themselves (who might have their own
email addy's), " We had joy we had fun we had toys all in the sand, and when
we sa-at still we made hats with many frills ". Our good times, made Your
Pooky very happy!! Thank You.

I would like to thank those that ran the tavern.  For when The Pooky had no
coins in his possession, they were kind enough to feed ME. People who help
keep ME alive, are very important to ME.  If I made anyone happy this
weekend, it's only because I had food to eat.  Thank you.

I would like to thank Wolfstar, when MY brain stopped making memory saturday
night, you put ME in MY tent before I got too goofy for anyone's good. Thank
you for taking care of your Pooky.  If I  was found unfrocked, further from
MY tent then I found MYself, I'm sure I would have also found MYself
defrocked. Thank You.

I would like to thank the remnants of The Bardic Circle for letting ME
deafen them with half a song.  I will learn the rest of it and sing in The
Bardic Circle for the first time ever at Protectorate. circa 26ish years.
(thanks for remembering ~Witness~)

Thank you for the hugs Ladies.

Thank You for a Wonderful Beltane Master Ulf Gunnarsson & Hasheika Maleah
Farasha Raushanna bint Abdullah.
It was and shall remain in MY Heart, THE~DREAM.

Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".