[Namron] applying to teach at King's College

Jennifer Jackson jsj_management at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 13:40:28 PDT 2005

The King's College web site address is http://kingscollege.ansteorra.org//.  There you will find the information needed to apply to teach a class.  I am pasting the information from the web site below.

You may also send your class applications to kingscollege at cox.net, and we will forward them on to the deputy in charge of scheduling.  You may also contact me at home, my number is 310-6708.  Please let me know if I can help you in some other way.

Yours In Service
Dagmar

We are still accepting class proposals for King's College. Class periods are 50 minutes long, and can be extended. If you want to teach a period craft,
present new research, or teach new people old dances, or if you want to learn anything and everything, THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU!

Interested in teaching at this event? Please contact the Deputy Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences for King's College, Mari ferch Rathyen, OL, at
mariferch at sbcglobal.net
to submit your class proposal! Please include:
List of 6 items
 Class Name
 Class Description
 Preferred Class Length
 Class Limit (if number of students is limited)
 A brief instructor bio
 Tell me if you have taught the class previously
list end

Or mail your proposal to:

K.C. Moon
Attn: King's College