[Namron] Library Baton

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 20:55:51 PDT 2005

EMAIL WARNING from Pooky : My blood sugar is low and I don't make much
sense.
The one line I'm proud of:
I shall now digress by regressing so that in MY progress MY thoughts might
egress. lol, I still like it. K, food now *click*

Yes, I know a goose does not Quack, but these little
bills were so darned cute...and they're shipping me a
box for FREE!  So our goose can be a little
confused...couldn't it?
:)  Sami
--- Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:

>I AM not Pooky, but I am so called his NEWist best
>friend and of this I must say;
>  A "boatload" of quackers
>will make us crack
>at the mention of Golden
>and Goose they will quack
>  But a goose does not quack
>and a duck does not honk
>doth a silly child do both
>when it wants?

I am nothing if not for MY Modus Operondi', The taking of liberties....

I mean Jack only get a quick look at (excuse the term) The Bird.  Every
Thing in the extemporaneous Realm of the Pook is Pooka-sized any way. He saw
a big duck cause ya know.... that's what is quacking next to ME. I am sure
he just confused it for a goose.

Sami Pie said she might write a scripty script too, that would be nice. I'd
like to be able to point-counter-point a few ideas from her with Jim's.

< I first  I happen to know (wh >
K prepare for a Pooky-Ride ... K no, I'll just tell you one <  I first  I
happen to know (wh  > contains at least 4 strings of thought and  6-8ish
paragraphs of thought including the fact that I stopped and chose to stay on
subject. The one thought I am typing is the one not typed in part in the <
I first  I happen to know (wh  > - line eg. why I didn't continue, and plan
to stay on thought. See now that's funny lol.
^ scrub that^ back to the thought:

Sami Pie said she might write a scripty script too, that would be nice. I'd
like to be able to point-counter-point a few ideas from her with Jim's. The
first thing sighh.... I can't continue without setting it up.
I shall now digress by regressing so that in MY progress MY thoughts might
egress. ~ A Pooky original. LOL now I can't continue LOL
K! I! lmxo I do to pure  laziness have set "It" up so that I am one to be
perceived. with me? Ok
It is in MY estimation, much easier to /be perceived/ then it is to perceive
and retain those perceptions; K? I have good reasons that this is necessary
and natural. Quickly for example. Very little frontal lobe, hyper developed
ancestral memory matrix.  Gee I'm glad I'm staying on topic here..... grr.

Topic: play. Continuing. I was originally impressed and made aware with Sami
Pie cause she bantered back to ME in emails on a frequency I recognized.
SEeE not impossible for ME sheesh <-- typed at MYself.
So I think each of Us writing more script input is a good thing. I am
ecstatic! with Jim's script the use of single syllable english was
obviously... go-ing to be hard for ME. You chose words that the kids would
get right off. I'm practicing.

I love the duck idea.
Could Jim include them with timing into his script?
Are We allowed to be noisy in a library? I am supposed to act angry twice
and we're incorporating wonderful quackey noises.
I love the kids being participatory in the show! Lots of different ways lots
of good fun.
I am going to need take some personal time about a week to 10 days.

*I would like all those who are interested in the play to develop the play
amongst yourselves for a week or so.  I will be available if necessary, but
operate as though you have, MY un-necessary permission.*

I haven't done dinner tonight and I think it's showing. Because of this fact
I also have misplaced the name of the person that told ME at beltane she
wants to be involved in the play.
I hope she gets back to you.
I am thinking if more then one person wants to play a nightingale or a duck
birds travel in flocks anyway... we can expand the play to incorporate.

You can keep ME in the loop and lets continue to GITTER-DONE,

The Waning Giant

yeah *click*

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".