[Namron] perfecting the play

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 08:49:21 PDT 2005

>Pookilator!
>
>Just read your e-mail and it was fine...low blood
>suger or no.  As to the script, I think it would be
>most prudent to use Jim's script as our back bone and
>then just elaborate and create from that.  Add here,
>add a little there, and we'll end up with something
>AMAZING!
>
>One suggestion my Bjorn had was to make the goose the
>"Security System" for the Giant's Castle.  It would
>warn of any danger and lies, but the Giant tells the
>kids that the Goose has been working hard all during
>the harvest and while guarding the cookies, and now
>deserves a quiet rest.  At this point the Pookie hands
>out the quackers and asks the kids to help warn of
>danger and tall tales while we let the goose take a
>much deserved nap.  Then the giant would "test" the
>kids with some tall tales to see if they can quack
>correctly.  At this point, jack can sneak up and steal
>the goose, but when the kids use their quackers in
>warning, the Giant thinks they are just testing him.
>A few might shout out "There's Jack!!" at which point
>the Giant would say "NO, you're supposed to Quack, not
>say Jack" without realizing the kids are trying to
>warn him of the theft. So, for the rest of the play
>the kids would quack warnings whenever Jack sneaks in
>to the castle or tells a lie. (let me know what you
>think of this addition to the script)
Love it !!! get with Jim. * continue as though you have MY un-necessary
consent *
Jim's script is a very good backbone iMo. Thank your Loving Bjorn for his
input, he seems to come up with good machanical funtioning avenues (for lack
of a more understandable term). You guys are really heading towards the
(exponentially wonderful) witrh the play, and thats all ways MY goal  in
life!