[Namron] I don't want to wait another year......

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 12:51:53 PDT 2005

Don't forget that he also "unofficially" won the "Spawn Hewing" of the
Boffer
Baby for Distance.  (Since the baby broke after his throw, no one else got
throw it - but it flew a GREAT distance).

Lady Adalia "Nyx" VonderBerg

I so want to play the spawn hewing sometime that looked like it could have
been wonderful fun.

Hmm... The Pooky plots:

If we could get a clear range (up to 30feet for "rock" ) 200 for spawn
hewing (3 limbed or 4) what do we think of including game activities at
fighter practices?

A year to wait for the fun, is too long for ME.
I'd show up.  Mundane Families that don't want to deal with people fighting,
might stop and take a look if we are playing game's or if I am there
screaming like a girl, running from children trying to tickle ME.

Lets discuss,

Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".