[Namron] zoo trip

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Thu May 12 07:05:47 PDT 2005

I've gotten more response on this than I expected.  It should be a lot
of fun.  (I hope we don't scare the animals too much.)

So far, I have Pookie, Galiwyn, Marageurite, Brian, Kathryn and
ourselves.

Unless anyone has major problems with it, why don't we plan on meeting
at the zoo's main gate at 10 Saturday morning?  We'll wait a few minutes
for stragglers and to figure out where we want to go first.

We're planning on bringing at least 1 ice chest full of ice to put
drinks and lunch in, possibly 2.

The zoo's website is www.okczoo.com .  They have a downloadable map and
information on prices for the train rides, etc.  I know I plan on taking
a ride in a swan boat, at least for pictures.

See you Saturday,

Annabelle