[Namron] menus for sideboards at King's College

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Tue May 24 19:13:28 PDT 2005

Perhaps you have heard that your site fee for King's College includes
sideboards for breakfast and lunch?  The food promises to be fabulous, and
here are the menus, so that you will know what you have to look forward to.

  Lady Agnese de Siena will be arranging the breakfast sideboard.  She will
be serving from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.  The menu  includes various breads and
pastries, a selection of fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs, juice and milk.  .

  Lord Owen Stottwill be arranging the lunch sideboard and he will be
serving from 11:00 to 1:00.  He plans to serve pork and barley sausage,
spinach quiche, meatballs ragout terentine, marinated beef hor d'oeuvres,
nuts, cheese, fresh Veggies, bread, cookies, marinated Mushrooms, Latina
stuffed eggs.

  Beverages, including coffee, tea, and lemonade, will be available
throughout the day.  non-perishable items will also be available on the
sideboard during the afternoon.  As I am sure you are now aware, it is our
hope that no one goes hungry at King's College.

  For further information about King's College, please contact the event
stewards, HL

  Anya Gordon Lamont and L Dagmar, at kingscollege at cox.net, or by phone at
405-310-6708.  If you have questions about classes, you may check the web
site at http://kingscollege.ansteorra.org.

  Yours In Service,

  Lady Dagmar