[Namron] FW: "Where did I come from?" 21st century style

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Thu May 26 11:46:57 PDT 2005

This is great

Maeve

Christine M. Melton

Junior asks his dad, "Daddy, how was I born?" His dad sighs and replies,
"Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!

Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then
I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We
sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my
hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one
of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button. Six
weeks later your mom sent me an instant message saying that her operating
system was showing signs of unauthorized program activity from a self
extracting file which had implanted itself in her BIOS. Then nine months
later a little Pop-Up appeared and said: 'You've Got Male'!"