[Namron] Arrow making, preferrably period

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:04:38 PDT 2005

Is there someone that could, would, or would not mind so much teaching
me how to make my own arrows?  If it makes a difference, I would
prefer to learn how to make both period and not so period (wood shaft,
plastic nocks, etc) arrows; what materials I need to buy, where I need
to buy them, what equipment is required, etc.  I don't necessarily
want to make them using period methods.  Payday is next week so would
be better on the budget if someone was available next week so that I
could purchase materials.

Thank you
Sæmundr
jim