[Namron] birthday party

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue May 31 10:30:02 PDT 2005

Today is my birthday, but since I can't see you all today to celebrate I'm
moving my party until tomorrow. Bring your favorite dessert to populace
meeting and we'll celebrate together. I've never had this birthday before
and that sounds like a good enough reason for a party to me. How about you
all? Hope to see you there. There are rumors of a chocolate fudge cake
somewhere in the offering but don't tell my children or they'll raid the
place.

Joyous day to you all,
Maleah

P.S. Ulf this does not mean you get out of dinner tonight.