[Namron] Tavern Schedule and Menu

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 06:14:55 PDT 2005

 Greeting all
 we are at th 5 day mark till Beltane. There are still
plenty of opening for Tavern servers and helper.
 2 hours of service will get you a meal for the time
in service to the populace.
 Remember we will be sponsoring an amateur bardic
competition so enter it .[ Meaning you have never won
a bardic competition before]
 Time will be  12 till 2 pm.
 Enter and give the time you wish to perform so your
family and friends can come and cheer you on.
 See the tavern staff at any time before 12 pm on sat.
to sign up.
 A gift will be presented to the winner.
 Remember all that the food is good and plentiful so
come and eat with us.
 Tavern time will be 7am till 7pm.
 So come and eat with us and share the company of all
the populace.
 HaTUR