[Namron] Library Good Times!

john harper minidozer12 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 11:23:08 PDT 2005

http://www.ongoing-tales.com/SERIALS/oldtime/FAIRYTALES/index.html

the link again

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Pookey..

Any idea when you will know about this library deal. Also, is the the same
as the "Jack and the Beanstalk" thing or different?

Take care
Jim

Jim MY newest Best Friend,

I will be seeing at Poulace meeting this wednesday, yes this wednesday,
whether I can get the roles of a Nightingale (female Bard), and a Goose
filled. (with golden eggs) and those filled with candy. If I fail to do so,
We will be doing something else.

It will still be great gobs of fun.

I look forward to meeting you at Pop.

Da Poook

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME. Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it. "I approve this message".

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
for Thee my Lord for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thine hand,
so our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen

http://mail.yahoo.com