[Namron] Hmmm... teaching ehh?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 22:06:36 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Many of you expressed an interest in teaching a class at King's College, and
we
were very please to have your support.  In years past, the event stewards
for KC
were responsible for organizing the classes, but now a more central program
is
in place with an Arts and Sciences deputy handling that end of things.  This
lady is Mari ferch Rathyen,.  Her contact information, as well as the
information she needs for a class proposal is all available on the kc web
site.

http://kingscollege.ansteorra.org/

I hope all of you who expressed an interest in teaching a class either
already
have or will be contacting her soon.  There is so much talent here in Namron
for
us to share with the kingdom.

Yours In Service,
Dagmar

Hmmm...

The Art of Love in a Modern Day Medieval Society /or Agape' and How Far can
it take You.? /or Do You Know where Your Heart is? /or Defending a Kingdom
Armed only with Your Spirit /or Why do We Cherish this Moment in Time, We
Create /or Love, the Cobble Stone Path to Enlightenment /or How to be Truly
Happy Toiling in the Mud

Hmmm...

Maybe I'll go look up syllabus forms....

Pooka - White Wolfe ~ Dominion: Love

P.s. I'm easily inspired, keep tossing the good ideas up^, hopefully MY
swing shall be true and time shall permit.

P.p.s Every time the impetus commences, ya'll inspire the first step. I want
you to know that, and "I thank You."

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".