[Namron] A Wonderful Event

JohanvonBaerfelz at aol.com JohanvonBaerfelz at aol.com
Mon May 9 09:38:31 PDT 2005

I would like to take this time to thank the autocrats and everyone who was
present that made Beltaine such a wonderful event.  As I told a few over the
weekend, Beltaine will be my last event for atleast a year or two because of the
new job I am accepting.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent
getting to know the SCA and the people who play the game of this wonderful
organization. Though I am looking forward to the new experiences my new job will bring
me, I will miss the camaraderie and the friends I have made during my time
with this group.  It will be one of the several things that will bring me back
when my employment will allow me to return.  Until that time, thank you one and
all, and VIVAT SCA!!!

Johannes von Bärfelz