[Namron] Who is THE bard

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:47:33 PDT 2005

As you say, ALL were winners, as it was a wonderful competition. But
the new titled bard of Namron is Finnecan, and rightly so. Vivat to
all who entered, to all who came and listened, and of course to the
brewers! And to the gentleman who provided the wonderful bottle of
Scotch that His Excellency and I so enjoyed during the competition. :)

Lord Grímólfr Einarsson
Former Bard of Namron

--
Tip: If your comic book geek isn't loudly complaining about something,
check carefully - you might have blacked out and killed it.