[Namron] Tick questions for Gwyneth

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 20:38:48 PDT 2005

--- mikea <mikea at mikea.ath.cx> wrote:

> This is serious business. Don't think it's not.

Mike is right.  I got a tick bite by a tiny brown deer
tick last fall.  I have been unwell since.  I was
treated for Lyme Disease and was recently diagnosed
with Fibromyalgia.  I am currently boosting my immune
system with Echinacea, Astragulus, Yogurt, and
Acidophulus cultures.  It is taking a LONG time to get
back to normal and they caught my Lyme disease very
early.

If you have any autoimmune disorders and any question
as to whether or not you are having a reaction to a
tick bite, get thee immediately hence to a physician
to be treated!

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.

Discover Yahoo!