[Namron] etiquette question #2

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 08:31:48 PDT 2005

First off thank you to all who helped answer the last qustion.  Now on to the question for today.
I am aware that certain things are "reserved" for certain groups/orders.  What exactly is off limits?  I mean is anything with a laurel wreath, no matter the color, off limits?  What colors of belts hold significant meaning?  Is any metal band off limits, or can is it just a certain width?  Are there any other articles that have even a unofficial meaning?

Thanks for the info!

-Dani
 Humor is just another defense against the universe.
    Mel Brooks (1926 - )