[Namron] Beltane

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue May 10 11:11:20 PDT 2005

Here are some of the winners from this week-end's event. I know I will miss
some so any of you who remember one that I don't please post it.

A&S-Ayesha du Warwick
Bardic-Finnican Dubh
Brewer-Constance nic Leod
Baroness' Own Brewer-Gunnar Haukr
Baron's Own Brewer-Asric
Archery-Lawrence de Paulson
Knife Axe and Spear-Finnican Dubh
Rising Star-Brixton of Namron
Rising Star-Trey McTadhg
Rising Star-Merlin Dragonslayer
Sable Talon-Magnus Strongaxe
Sable Talon-Tadgh (I can't remember how to spell the rest of that Gaelic
stuff he uses, but I can pronounce it)
Order of the Heart fo the Sable Storm-Finnican Dubh and Anya Gordon Lamont
Kreigshelt-Baric Firehand

As you can see Finnican was a busy boy this week-end. Give him a hard time
when you see him next, but gently, I think he's still in shock. Followed a
close second by Anya and Baric, you may tease them as well. Donnchadh, give
Muriel back the pin before she kills you.

Spanghewing, Boat Races, Children's KAS and many other things have slipped
my memory. So please post them if you know them.

Thank You to all of you who worked so hard to put on such a wonderful event.
Ask the archers about the fish.

Maleah
Baroness