[Namron] Tick questions for Gwyneth

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Wed May 11 19:35:12 PDT 2005

I guess I am lucky in that respect.  Ticks don't like me.  everyone else can get dozens and they just fall off me.  always been that way.

something in my body chemistry I imagine, may have something to do with the story Grandpa always told me.  "We aren't from here, just no-one remembers what planet we came from<g>".

joy
Radei