[Namron] Tick questions for Gwyneth

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 16:52:52 PDT 2005

If you find a tick, resist the temptation to "tear" it off of you, else the
head will remain buried.  Instead, swab a bit of kerosene on it, and it will
soon come loose (ask me sometime about the time we found ticks on the basset
hound's hinds and tried that!).  Or put a dab of super glue or model cement
on it, and within a day or so, it will smother.  Then just peel off.

Wolfgang