[Namron] New Tent Happy Dance

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Thu May 12 17:10:19 PDT 2005

We just ordered our tent from Panther Primitives woot. We ordered a Marquee
12x16. We will be picking up a small generator for those places we cant get
access for recharging the chair. We be in eventing heaven now woot lol... or
we will be in 4 to 5 weeks.. when the tent gets here lol.

Chass of Rundel aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the Protable Chariot
Muddeler of Mead, Practitioner of Pyment and Ailment of Ale
I have a new Belaying Pin Wanna see it? (Thanky Duncan)