[Namron] Request to the Herald(s)

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:26:42 PDT 2005

> King's College is coming up and I have been asked for my SCA name to be
> listed with the classes I am teaching.  Sadly, I don't have a name.  I have
> a few ideas but need help.  Can a friendly Herald help a maiden in distress?
> Shadow

I am a herald, but in a canton far, far away... (smile)

How about "Shadow of Namron"?  It is the default name you would have
any awards assigned to until you came up with something more formal.
It's descriptive... your name is Shadow, and you're from Namron.  And,
well, it sings.  (Ask the bards.)

Care,
Bubba