[Namron] Request to the Herald(s)

Foster, Shadow (HSC) Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu
Fri May 13 08:57:26 PDT 2005

Time period is 1400 - 1450, or that is the direction I am leaning in.
I typically wear a chemise, Pendragon sleeved bodice, and a single skirt.  I alternate with a green/tan bodice that uses a center panel and a plaid skirt.  I don't have much in the way of garb yet.

Preference is Ireland, but I will settle for England if I can't get everything to sync. I am still flexible at this point, since I am researching and researching and still finding more things to check.
Shadow