[Namron] Couple costuming questions

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:35:36 PDT 2005

You can tell how "modern" I am.. I'm still a little upset that I cannot buy
a complete Viking outfit at Wal-Mart. LOL (Kidding of course) I meant they
are suppose to have EVERYTHING. I would really like to learn how to make
trim myself. Never even thought about it. I still mentally live in a buy it
quick world and have little confidence in myself to create anything
physically myself. Words (believe it or not), music, and that type of
creativity is easy for me but I've always been a little nervous about
sewing, woodworking, or anything created physically. Its one of THOSE things
I would like to learn to conquer.
 Thanks for the comments and suggestions. :)
 Jim