[Namron] Pain and the Paw: @ Isabelle

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 09:20:34 PDT 2005

I know there are people in the
Barony who *know* what pain is.  I am an unusual
specimen in that all the usual pain meds don't work or
I am allergic to them.  So, that means, I spend most
of my time hurting a lot.

One of the Magical, Mystical, Mythical talents of the Pooky with the Glowing
Paws is the alleviation or extraction of pain.
I also have a quite talented daughter. Maybe We could tag team you.  I'll
ask her humbly for her assistance. We'll need to know where you live. In her
case a non-negative/positive environment for the Art is essential.  Timing,
sigh yes Time I can Create amongst the three of Us assuming her
availability.
Umm... yes, contact ME off list with phone # address and willingness. I am
sure We or I can distract you.
As to conversation, I am a wonderful conversationalist as long as You have
plenty to talk about.

Lemmee know,

Pooka Love

P.s. References from last night: Kylie (spelling? important! but might be
wrong), Scirroco, Avery ( but only in level of desire. )

P.p.s. "When Pooky asks you, if He may worship you as his Goddess, "You Say,
YES!!" ". ~ Lightly veiled Ghost Busters reference.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".