[Namron] I'll be brave - who will join me?

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 17:58:13 PDT 2005

I have decided to be brave and write an article about
what it was like to attend my very first A&S
competitions (populace vote & Kingdom) for the Plume.

First, I need to know who to send the article to.  I
know, you've probably said a dozen times, but my email
memory is short. <g>

Then, I challenge some of you others to write
something up and send it in too.  I was inspired by
our wonderful Baron and Baroness at Populace meeting.

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html