[Namron] I'll be brave - who will join me?

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 20:05:08 PDT 2005

Publication Permission Form

I,                                                         , being known within the Society for Creative Anachronism as                                                      , do hereby grant permission for the (circle appropriate item(s): article/poem/picture/song/ entitled:                                                                                  to be used as follows:

(Check all that apply. Complete blanks where necessary):

Ownership by the publication titled and all copyright granted to that publication (or to: Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.) which shall determine all future use of the item named above. (Check no other item)

One-time publication in an issue of , or publication in that publication no more than        times (separate issues).

Performance at the event called .

Posting on the web page for .

I recognize that persons unknown may link to this site or may use my work without my permission. I shall hold the web page/editor harmless from such activity, if proper notice appears on the page or publication.

If I have checked one of the last three options, I retain all copyright in my work and may grant permission to any other publication or entity to use my work, or may withdraw permission as I choose.

I further certify that I am the sole creator of this work and have not substantially based it upon the work of any other person. If others have contributed to this work and have not substantially based it upon the work of any other person. If others have contributed to this work, or if I have based this upon the work of any person, their name(s) and addresses (or other contact information) and the name of the original work is:

Signature:

Address:

muriel at entelesoft.com wrote:Do submissions to the Plume need to be accompanied by a signed copyright release form?  If memory serves me, they used to appear in the Plume.  I don't have a current one handy.

If so, maybe the Kingdom Chronicler could convince our nice little v-scribe to convinced to put it on the web.

There are, indeed, two things, knowledge and opinion, of which the one makes its possessor really to know, the other to be ignorant.
Hippocrates