[Namron] Protectorate

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Fri May 20 00:08:32 PDT 2005

Hi everybody,

Here is a Little Update on Protectorate.

1.	Our feast-O-crat has pretty much not fulfilled his part of the
bargain, so WE ARE TAKING BIDS FOR FEAST-O-CRAT PLEASE REPLY SOON!!!!!!
2.	Barrat, if you are still Seneschal, what information or paperwork do
we need to get you to secure site.  If you are no longer seneschal would the
current acting please contact me.
3.	Barret again, you had expressed the desire to take on the site flyer
and event announcement.  Do you still desire to do so? Please contact me, we
need to talk a bit about a special request.
4.	Pooky or current MOC, Maura and I have an idea for an awesome
children's activity at Protectorate. Please contact me.
5.	We are in search of someone with restaurant supply connections.  We
need a LOT of the little 3 packs of crayons for site tokens.  Like the ones
they give at restaurants for smalls. Don't worry. Everyone will like what
were doing.  Someone please contact us SOON!!
6.	We are accepting prize donations at this time. Contact me.
7.	Your Excellencies, do we know if we are going to have Royal presence
yet?  Please contact me.
8.	Finnecan, as Title Bard please contact me.
9.	Annabelle and Ungus, about Protector's breakfast. Please contact me.
10.	We have some questions about Tavern and the way the budgeting works
for it.  SOMEONE WHO KNOWS please contact me.
11.	We need a list of the current Protectors.
12.	Tadgh, we have a question for you, please contact me.
13.	Current Heavy and Light Protectors, need some info about heavy and
light lists.  Please contact me.
14.	Would the Lady whom Her Excellency spoke to several weeks ago about
Equestrian Activities at Protectorate please contact me.  Forgive me I have
forgotten your name.

If anyone can think of something we have forgot to cover, or would like to
offer friendly suggestions or ideas please feel free to contact me.  This
e-mail is a result of Maura and I being stuck in the middle of nowhere and
unable to make Populace all the time.  It has to be done somehow and this is
the easiest and most painless way I know to do it.  Hopefully we will have
our dragon fixed soon and will be able to make it down more often. If anyone
needs this info who is not on this list PLEASE!!! Feel free to forward this
message on to them.

 CONTACT INFO:  dweezle at pcsok.com  405-277-7743

Thanks Everyone for all of your help. Hope to see you all SOON!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled zanyness.  ZOWIE!!

Allon and Maura

believed to be clean.