[Namron] Steppes Warlord

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 20 00:35:47 PDT 2005

I won't be leaving till after the kids get off work and pick up the grandkids, don't know if either set is going but probably will end up with both so that would be 5 adults and 3 kids in my group..
Kathy

Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:
Very interested in a group set up. I am off that Friday and plan to
be down there fairly early. I think the grounds open at noon.
However, my previoud camp spotting abilities would put us smack dab in
the middle of a tick infestation.

Jim