[Namron] Protectorate Questions and resolutions

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 09:14:48 PDT 2005

James Rushin wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>

>Here is a Little Update on Protectorate.
>

>1.	Our feast-O-crat has pretty much not fulfilled his part of the bargain,
>so WE ARE TAKING BIDS FOR FEAST-O-CRAT PLEASE REPLY > SOON!!!!!!

Which sight will it be at? eg. which kitchen?

>4.	Pooky or current MOC, Maura and I have an idea for an awesome children’s
>activity at Protectorate. Please contact me.

Here I am. Should I contact you via email or the phone# provided? I will
save any fun kids entertainment that you come up with, to be used first at
your event. Kind of like copy writen fun. Pre planning time, so I can get
supplies together is beneficial.

>  CONTACT INFO:  dweezle at pcsok.com  405-277-7743

I have fielded a question concerning merchants. Whom should they contact and
how`?

Pook ~ Looks forward to being a go-to-guy for Protectorate.