[Namron] pain

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 20:54:51 PDT 2005

I hadn't looked it up yet, but I didn't think Darvocet
was hydrocodone.  Darvon and Darvocet aren't wonderful
pain killers for me, but they do bring a 9 down to
about a 4.  Toradol does about the same thing, but it
is also a heavy duty NSAID so it reduces inflammation,
too.  I just can't take it for more than 5 days at a
time.

Isobel

--- el2iot2 at mail.com wrote:

Sorry, CRS<can't remember sh**(stuff)> moment.

Darvocet is the same chemically as Darvon.  not
hydrocodone.  don't know why I said that, I know
better.

Having a fibro day I guess

joy

Radei