[Namron] Deputy Reeve

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 21:19:00 PDT 2005

I know Sami spoke first, but I am also interested.  I
know a little about keeping the coffers straight, I
would just need to learn SCA paperwork.  It sounds
like a job I could do w/o much physical effort which
would be perfect for me right now.  And, I am
interested in becoming more active in the Barony.  So,
if Sami decides not to take it, I'm in for the
bidding.

Isobel
--- Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net>