[Namron] Children's boffer activities?

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Mon May 23 18:29:41 PDT 2005

Well, as it happens, I have something in the works on this too.  We do not,
I believe, have enough kids in the North for a tournament, but I want to see
this change.  I am in the process of having a boffer marshel come and teach
a class to the children on making boffer weapons.  This will be a hands on
class, so we have to work out the details of cost and such.  I also hope to
have a boffer fighter practice for the kids too.  I will post more when the
details are available.

Your event stewards are listening, and doing our best to respond.  Please
just let us know if we can help in any other areas.

Yours In Service,
Dagmar