[Namron] Off Topic: Job Opening, OKC - Exec Assist.

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue May 24 10:37:08 PDT 2005

I hope you will pardon the off-topic post. I work in the HR/Payroll department
of a physician billing service which is based out of Oklahoma City, with
offices in Enid and Tulsa as well. We've recently had a corporate
restructuring, and are in the process of on-shoring a number of jobs.

We've had a position come open in our OKC office for an executive assistant to
our CFO and CEO.  If you're interested in further details, or would like to
know where to submit your resume, please contact me off list.

Thank you,

-Zubeydah