[Namron] Mundane Titles: how uncanny

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 16:28:04 PDT 2005

Ok.  I'll play along.  Mundanely I am known by many titles,

Mrs. Robb
Library Lady
That Book Chick
Band Booster
UberMom
Darth Sami
Robb's Old Lady
That Blasted Robb Woman with her cochomamy schemes
The Saminator
Samsonite
Yes Dear
Fire Mistress! (see you at the bonfire!)

Connect the appropriate title to the appropriate function and purpose as needed.

Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:
Mundanely.. I have no title and I walk as a pauper through this fine
hall, bowing my head to all the nobility, high and mighty in this
case, minded people of this kingdom we call Hertz.

=)

Sæmund
The one they called Jim

On 5/23/05, el2iot2 at mail.com wrote:
> I'm an RN
>
> Joy
> Radei

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

http://mail.yahoo.com