[Namron] A chance to act

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon May 9 06:36:41 PDT 2005

I AM not Pooky, but I am so called his NEWist best friend and of this I must
say;
 A "boatload" of quackers
will make us crack
at the mention of Golden
and Goose they will quack

But a goose does not quack
and a duck does not honk
doth a silly child do both
when it wants?

Big WOOTs on the first prize and you were much missed on the weekend. Sounds
like much fun.

The still unnamed, but possibly soon, Jim