[Namron] History

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 05:55:07 PDT 2005

Gwenneth,

I posted yesterday that we had to cancel this
saturday's bonfire, but Michaelah (Heather) is more
than willing to share her graduation day with your
anneversary on the 28th...

Samarrah
--- Lindseybellam at aol.com wrote:

> Annabella is correct, the T-shirts are not, Bjorn
> was the first storm, I am
> the second, Roanne was the third, from then on the
> shirts are correct.  Somehow
> haveing a tornado on our arms made it sensible to
> name our service order as
> the Heart of the Sable Storm, anyone with any other
> questions, please post and
> we will try to answer. I found a tick, but not last
> night, today, I think they
> get in our gear and migrate once we get home and
> wash off the bug repellent,
> you need repelland with DEET to safetly repel ticks,
> anyone with any questions
> at to tick related illnesses, please contact me,
> haveing been the first
> documented case of Lyme Disease in OK I turned
> myself into somewhat of an expert,
> since none of the Doctors seemed to know anything,
> yours Gwyneth

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.