[Namron] etiquette question #2

Claryce claryce at cox.net
Wed May 11 08:15:23 PDT 2005

Another item that's reserved is the image of a pelican vilning (piercing it's own breast), which is insignia of a companion to the order of the Pelican.

The same goes with fabric, though, I don't see a pelican giving a tongue-lashing for wearing it, but I, for one, would want to know where you got it, how much was it, and was there more to buy.  :-)

Claryce
(Who's going back to being *very* brain-dead)