[Namron] Bonfire

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 04:37:26 PDT 2005

Annabelle,

The 28th we'll light a giant fire to mark the passing
of Michaella from free public education student to mom
and dad in debt forever college student!  It was also
going to be an "introduce the boyfriend to the
familly" bonfire, but alas, the lad has chickened out
and ran back home to mommy in Kentucky.  I think our
girl intimidated him a wee bit. lol.

We hope everyone can make it as we plan to have fun
anyways!
Sami