[Namron] Request to the Herald(s)

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri May 13 07:24:45 PDT 2005

It would help figure out a possible name if we knew the time period and
country, at least.  No point thinking of Scandinavian names if you're
Italian, for example.

However, it might take awhile to find something you like and will answer
to.  So for King's College, the idea of listing yourself as Shadow of
Namron or Skorragardr might be a good idea.

Annabelle