[Namron] I made a TUNIC but

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh calinrua at postmaster.co.uk
Thu May 19 07:50:24 PDT 2005

When you make a tunic, try cutting just a slit hardly large enough to accomodate your head. You can enlarge it later. You can certainly do as you suggested, but perhaps you might consider simply adding some wide trim to the neckline to make it a bit smaller and then making another tunic of the darker fabric to wear under it - then you can wear the darker one by itself, too. (Although with three yards, you should have enough to do both, if you wanted).
Let me know if you need any help - my car died, but at least I can help over the internet, if you want.

Grainne